Saturday 6 December 2014

Apologies

Dear you (you know who you are),
I am sorry for what I did to you. Trust me I feel guilty each day for what I did. But it wasn't really my fault you know. I didn't love you. I couldn't. You were always just a friend and I was going through a really hard time. I needed love and attention and I found them in you. But I am sorry I couldn't love you back or give you the attention you needed. You said I deserved to be alone and that I would never find anyone else who can love me as much as you. I wish I could tell you that I only loved you as a friend. But thank you for being there for me and pulling me out of the darkness when I needed light the most. Thank you. I wish with all my heart that you find someone even better than me, someone who is capable of loving you the way you deserve to be loved. You were right. Love is beautiful and I know it now. We could have been perfect. Only if I loved you. And I'm sorry I couldn't make myself do that; couldn't force myself. I just couldn't. I wish I had been selfless and told you this before, so that you didn't get so involved into whatever-it-was. But I'm only human and I make mistakes. So here I am, apologizing for all your pain and every time you hurt because of me. I know I can't change what happened. If only I could go back in time and fix all of this, which I can't. I understand if you still hate me, even now. But I just want to tell you that I'm sorry.
Take care,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment