Thursday 27 September 2012

Apprehension...

You know that feeling that you get when you have sent a letter/sms/email to someone you consider special, and it feels like eternity just waiting for them to reply? 

Well, I'm talking (or writing, to all the sticklers for grammar...) about two things. First, I can see that there are people viewing the blog, and then if there are no comments.... it makes the authors' collaboration feel apprehensive and it also makes them consider deactivating the blog altogether. So, comments would be appreciated. 

Secondly, the feeling of waiting is getting the better of me as I have to keep waiting for the guy I like to realize that I do actually like him! It's frustrating! I'm sure there are many of us in the world who would do anything to get noticed by that one someone, to go to any lengths... but it turns out to be all in vain... Worse still is the fact that no matter how much I tell myself - "Just forget him. There are plenty others in the world." - the fact remains that if he even gives me a call, I'm compelled to pick up and rush to his side... Sucks being struck this way, right? 

Red Silhouette

2 comments:

  1. The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fear is only a very natural thing, and comes to us at possibly every turn we try to give to our life...What's gonna happen? - that's not really the question because before we even start to think of it the negative vibes make up an opaque barrier. Whatever we see on that opaque screen is what repeats itself like a hoarse tape recorder in our minds. Nothing else can convince us. In these situations we have to somehow be tough... The most difficult thing is to NOT expect anything from anyone...kind of impossible...but you can always try to reduce your expectations - it hurts less to face disappointment.

    ReplyDelete